- Omnis Libraries
- Components/Extending Omnis
- Omnis IDE
Adds a Command Line Interface (CLI) to Omnis Studio.
OmnisCLI adds a command-line interface to Omnis Studio. Possible use cases:
- Integrating Omnis applications in a continuous integration project using Jenkins
- Using Omnis database schema migration tools to deploy updates via SSH or an orchestration tool (RunDeck, SaltStack, Chef, Ansible, Puppet)
- Automating testing upgrades of different database versions using Omnis database schema migraton tools
- Launching Omnis application servers and monitoring their output using Nagios
Full details, up to date library download, and documentation is available here:
Get the up-to-date library from the github link, or download an archive zip here.
Download library: OmnisCLI