Members of the Omnis board and management team are available for group or individual meetings on Wednesday, March 7, the day before the official conference opens.
If you would like to book a meeting with any of the following people:
- David Lewis – Chairman, Omnis Board
- Bob Mitchell – Omnis Engineering Manager
- Bob Whiting – Omnis General Manager
- Stephen Mitchell – Omnis Sales Manager
Please contact Stephen at email@example.com with your preferred meeting time and topic of discussion.
Meanwhile, the conference agenda is taking shape and includes the following ‘must-see’ topics:
- Introduction and Strategic Report
On the first official day of the conference, Thursday March 8, hear the company vision from David Lewis, Chairman of the Omnis Board.
- What’s new in Omnis Studio 8.1?
Introduction of new features in Studio 8.1 with Bob Mitchell, Omnis Engineering Manager, including: OW3 worker objects, Code assistant, RESTful web service server
- Ways out of Omnis 7
A complete guide on how to move your app from Omnis 7 to Omnis Studio, with Marc De Roover.
- Further topics, delivered by members of the Omnis community, will be announced soon…
Info & Registration
Full details about the conference in Boston MA, March 8 & 9, are here: