This is our LAST CALL for registrations for the Omnis Developer Conference in Boston, MA, March 8 – 9: in a week’s time we will be opening the doors on TWO whole days packed with intensive Omnis learning & knowledge sharing. We have not had a conference in the US for many years, but now we are back, and looking to help you grow your application development and business success with Omnis Studio and the technical and sales support services we provide. We want you to be there, to meet with fellow Omnis developers, to learn from them, and to hear what we have got to say about the future of Omnis Studio and our presence in North America.
We are delighted, and honored, to be joined by some of the top speakers working in the Omnis community today. Together they have decades of experience with using Omnis to build successful applications and businesses:
- Mark De Roover, MDR cvba – describes ‘Ways out of Omnis 7’
- Alex Clay, Suran Systems – presents two sessions ‘Omnis on Github’ and ‘Testing your Apps with Omnis TAP’
- Thad Bogart, ClienTrax – talks about ‘Customizing the Omnis IDE to improve productivity’
- Mark Phillips, Mophilly Technology Inc. – topic TBC
Meet the Omnis Board & Management at the conference, with the option for pre-conference meetings:
- David Lewis, Chairman of the Omnis Board – company vision & strategy
- Bob Mitchell, Omnis Engineering Manager – What’s new & what’s coming in Omnis Studio from the chief Omnis engineer & architect
- Bob Whiting, Omnis General Manager – Omnis Roadmap & JS graphing
- Stephen Mitchell, Omnis Sales Manager – with the new sales and marketing strategy of Omnis Software
- Meet our new North American Omnis Sales Manager
So we urge you not to miss this great opportunity, to learn from the experts & accelerate your app development. And this is your chance to meet the Omnis management and ask questions, both technical and business related.
For the full agenda and registration: